Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Zoya Designer Collection Swatches

Zoya's Diva collection with luscious cremes is perfect for Fall.


Rekha is a gorgeous red creme with a dark sassy tinge.

She is so squishy and shiny! I think she's my favorite from this collection.

 Toni is a rich wine grape purple creme.  

 
She can appear dark, but never too dark. Very trendy!



Monica is more a blue toned purple creme that reminds me of blueberries, how they can often be more purple than blue.

I would wear this color any time of year!


 Evvie is a dusty earthy grey creme with the slightest hint of green. I really didn't see half as much green as some of the other swatches I've seen. Very cute and very in for Fall, but not very green.

Not to mention Evvie is an adorable name!


 Noot is a dusty charcoal grey creme.

I can't really think of Noot as a girl's name though lol.


Natty is a rich medium-dark blue with a touch of dust.

Such versatility in different lights! I love that about Zoya's polishes. The name Natty makes me think of nautical :D.

All these formulas were superb two coaters, though Evvie just needed one. Honestly half of them were so close to getting by with one. If you're in a hurry and want to slap one on, these will definitely do. 

You can get these polishes on Zoya's website - $48 for the collection of 6 or $8 for one.
If you sign up for an account with this link you'll receive a coupon for a free bottle of Zoya nail polish! If you add two more polishes to your order you even get free shipping. Awesome deal! So you could get this full collection for $40 and free shipping = $6.67 a polish.

Which one is your favorite? Did you already order some, or the whole collection?

1 comment:

  1. I love this collection! My favorites are Rekha, Natty & Evvie =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments, and always read every one!